It’s really quite simple, we are choosing a life of simplicity.
We’re living intentionally simple.
Life is too short to be busy, hectic and hurried, you’ll miss so many beautiful moments that you can only enjoy when you slow down.
Intentionally Simple is all about how we’re living simple.
- Living minimally. The less stuff we own, the simpler life is. We live in a small home without much room for excess which is a driving factor. We’ve learned that a clutter free home is so much easier to maintain!
- Personal finances. We are debt free minus our home and we’re taking steps to eliminate that debt quickly.
- Living frugally. We want to pay down on our mortgage and be completely debt free, save to pay cash for our next vehicle and give generously.
- Going green. From simple steps like recycling and using cloth napkins to more involved steps like cloth diapering and cloth pads.
- Growing our own food!
- Buying local. From shopping at local businesses in our small community to shopping in local secondhand stores and buying locally grown foods.
- Intentionally parenting. We have three little ones and we want to make the most of everyday.
I’d love for you to be a part of the Intentionally Simple community! Join in with the community via commenting or on Facebook.
And I’d love to connect with you too!